Click here to learn more about obtaining representation >>
- Proper Etiquette for When You’re Under Arrest
- In this case, the New York Times featured a case that Dietrich P. Epperson successfully prosecuted that revolved around a DNA sample found in a sneaker that was recovered at the scene of an armed home invasion.
- Here he handled the investigation and grand jury presentment against a man who stabbed his wife to death in front their family.
- In this case , he handled the investigation and grand jury presentment against a man who stabbed a woman to death in front of her 2 children.
- Here , he handled the investigation of a shooting homicide stemming from a dispute over a love triangle between two male rivals and a female corrections officer.
- Here in Newsday he handled the case of a woman who was accused of pushing another person onto the subway tracking in New York City